Baker Tilly Isle of Man is recognised as one of the leading offshore Pension Service Providers.
As the Isle of Man’s longest established pension provider we have been providing comprehensive pension consultancy, trustee and administration services to companies and individuals in the Isle of Man and other jurisdictions for over 30 years.
All our services are provided by experienced pension professionals who have substantial knowledge in dealing with retirement solutions.
Whether you are an individual or a multi-national company we believe we can offer the solution that meets your requirements.
Baker Tilly Isle of Man offers a number of pension arrangements to suit your needs, including:
- Membership of low cost master personal pensions (SIPP)
- Individually tailored SIPP's
- Small Self Administered Schemes (SSAS) for a select group of directors or employees of a company
- Company pension schemes in the Isle of Man and Gibraltar (using our associated company ECS International Limited)
- International pension plans for employers and individuals outside of the Isle of Man
- Transfers from the UK to other jurisdictions where QROPS status has been obtained
The Isle of Man legislation provides a fully regulated framework under which we as a professional trustee and administrator must act. You can therefore be sure that your interests are being looked after by a suitably experienced and recognised company. There are many other compelling reasons for using Baker Tilly Isle of Man for your pension requirements:
- All services are provided locally on the Isle of Man and are not outsourced to third parties in other jurisdictions
- All arrangements are managed by genuine pension professionals with many years of active pensions administration experience
- Your administration needs are catered for using a specialist pension administration system
- As well as being the Isle of Man's longest established pension provider we are members of one of the world's leading business advisory networks
- Investment options under our arrangements are virtually unlimited as we are not linked to any provider of these services
As well as being able to establish and administer a wide range of retirement plans we offer other related services:
- Provision of trustees to existing or new schemes
- Accountancy, bookkeeping and audit
- Regulatory, administrative or trustee training programmes
- Review services for in-house administrators