Offshore Corporate Services
Corporate services provided include:
- Advice on structure and jurisdiction
- Provision of registered or representative office
- Provision of directors and secretary
- Provision of nominee shareholders
- Acting a registered agent where applicable
- Complete administration, company secretarial and registrar functions
- Bookkeeping, accounting services and compliance functions
- VAT registration and compliance if relevant
Whilst we will consider incorporating an entity in any jurisdiction dependant on the individual requirements of clients, the majority of our companies are based in the Isle of Man and Gibraltar.
The Isle of Man
The Isle of Man is firmly established as an innovative and progressive offshore jurisdiction having evolved to meet the needs of today's fast moving and sophisticated global markets.
Isle of Man companies are subject to Isle of Man taxation at the rate of 0% with the exception of those deriving income from banking business or land and property in the Isle of Man, where the applicable rate is 10%
There are two primary types of corporate structure available in the Isle of Man:
- Companies Act 1931-2004 entities These traditional corporate entities are established under laws similar to those of the United Kingdom although with some favourable variations.
- Companies Act 2006 entities The Companies Act 2006 made provision for a new type of company, often referred to as the New Manx Vehicle (NMV). The 2006 company is based on the widely recognised International Business Company model, as used in jurisdictions such as the British Virgin Islands.
Key features of a 2006 entity include:
- Reduced filing requirements
- No prohibition of financial assistance
- Reduced accounting requirements
- No requirement for an Annual General Meeting
- Option to have single and corporate directors
For further information on the 2006 Companies Act: Click Here
Located at the gateway to the Mediterranean, Gibraltar has been reported by the IMF as being "amongst the top jurisdictions worldwide in so far as compliance with international standards is concerned".
Owing to its unique position as part of the EU, but not as a member of the EU Customs Union, Gibraltar is able to provide many advantages to businesses wishing to trade both inside and outside of the EU.
Companies incorporated in Gibraltar which are owned and controlled by non-residents and do not trade or earn income in Gibraltar, will not be liable to tax in Gibraltar.
Offshore Trust Services